"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Friday, July 10, 2009

Pool fun and a foster dog...

Summer has been pretty good to me so far. This time last year I was looking forward to vacation in one of my favorite places... Cocoa Beach! I wish I could say the same thing now. But I'm still enjoying summer nonetheless. =)

















At the moment I have a cute little terrier mix who I'm keeping as my "foster dog" until I can find a good home for her. She is a sweetheart and fits right in, but we have our hands full with Cassie, Maya, Samson, Chance and Beau the cat! Just can't afford another pet as much as we love her. I'm praying that she will make someone out there a very special companion soon! She's such a good girl!

No comments: