"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fourth Folder, Fourth Picture

I saw this on someone else's blog. You are suppose to look in the fourth folder (of wherever you store your pictures) and choose the fourth picture and talk about that picture. So here goes...

I love this picture, and the memories that come along with it! This picture was taken 3 years ago on the 15th of this month. It was the day we arrived in Cape Canaveral, Florida to board the Disney Wonder! I had dreamed about going on this cruise since I was about 13 so this was truly a dream come true for this Disney lover. My family got to skip to the front of the lines and board before most everyone else because this was my aunt's second cruise with the Disney Cruise Line. After we put our luggage in our rooms, we went up to the 9th deck where they were serving pizza. We were amazed by this ship! I snapped this photo of my then 9-year-old niece Lindsey and 5-year-old niece Sidney. We were so excited! And it was just the beginning of 4 days of pure bliss.

No comments: