"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

So it's been a month since my last post. Life is still pretty crazy here in ATL but I am definitely getting the hang of things. I was able to take a quick trip up to the Smokey's with my best friend which came right at a time when I needed it the most! We were actually driving out of Atlanta the day after the flood which put most of our city (including the street I live off of, but thankfully not my apartment complex) under water. When I got back home I adopted a kitten. She was found in the flooded backyard of one of my old coworkers' brother. I wanted to keep the trend of naming all of my pets from now on after characters in books. So I named her Luna (from the HP series). She is CRAZY but she keeps me entertained and has a very sweet side, too.

Last weekend I went with my mom, sister-in-law and 3 of my nieces to the Pumpkin Patch down the road from my parents house. We had a great day! I love the Fall!

No comments: