"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Friday, March 19, 2010


Took this last night. It's the view of Buckhead of my apartment. Nice and all, but I would rather be looking out at the ocean. Shortly after I took this picture, I had one of the worst nights of my life. Woke up this morning after a few hours of sleep to find out that the outcome was better than I had expected (even though is still pretty much sucks). I am so hurt and sad. And I'm afraid that things will never be the same.

But maybe that's not such a bad thing.

No comments: