"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Saturday, November 15, 2008

26

Today is my 26th birthday. Don't ya just love it when your birthday falls on a weekend? =)

Going out to eat tonight with family to my favorite Chinese buffet (I love me the Chinese food).

My best friend and her family threw a surprise bday party for me last Thursday. It was great! We had hot wings and nachos and watched Tropic Thunder (I laughed until I couldn't breath) and Wall-E.

Tomorrow is Tiffany's birthday. She would be 28 years old. Tori and I are going to hang out and try to make the best of it. Next Friday, we are going to Ink Wizard to get our Tiffany tattoos. I'm nervous - it's my first one. But I'm also really excited and glad to be doing it.

Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: