"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Then Sings My Soul...

I don't usually write about these kinds of things on my blog, but lately I've been pretty down and out. I love my job, but I need to find something else with room to grow. I've looked and looked and it just seems like there is nothing else out there for me! That on top of other things have really been bringing me down. The lower I got, the more afraid I was that somehow God had forgotten about me. Then today something was said by someone that gave me so much peace and I immediately knew that God put that person in my life at that moment because He knew I needed that reassurance more than ever before. I am so glad that I am a child of God. I couldn't make it without Him.

How great Thou art.

No comments: