"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Friday, March 14, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

The theme this week is Spring Fever!

We sure do have Spring Fever around here. Last Saturday, my niece Ashton (who was spending the weekend with me) and I woke up to this...














Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know this is nothing compared to what the rest of the East coast got this winter. But for Atlanta, it's a pretty big deal. We very rarely ever get snow. This winter, it has snowed 3 or 4 times here and since we are moving to Florida soon, I definitely welcomed a snowy winter - even if it was only a couple of inches and only stuck for a day...hehe. I'm not sure when I will get to see another one!

A few days after this picture was taken (Wednesday, the 12th to be exact) my 7-year-old niece Sidney and 11-year-old niece Lindsey came over after school and, along with my 4-year-old niece Aubrey and 2-year-old niece Savana, they all had a pretty good time enjoying the beautiful 70 degree weather outdoors...





































































No comments: