"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Aubrey Lynne, My Darlin'

Today we celebrated my niece Aubrey's 4th birthday. She is an amazing little girl who not only has brightened up our lives from the moment she was born, but she also brought us all together as a family. She is compassionate, loving, brilliant and beautiful. I feel honored to be a part of her life and so proud to call her my niece and goddaughter. Love you, Aubz!

No comments: