"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Memories

In January 2006, my mother, brother Robert (he goes by Steve), his wife Traci, and my nieces Lindsey and Sidney met up with my Aunt Sue (who lives in Florida) in Cape Canaveral, Florida to go on the vacation of a lifetime! I was particularly excited because I am a SUPER Disney fan and there is no place on earth I would rather be than at Disney World. When I was about 12 or 13 and saw the Disney ship on a commercial on TV it became one of the top things I wanted to do in my lifetime. The trip surpassed my wildest expectations. We spent a day and a half at sea, one day in Nassau and one day at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. It was a dream come true and we had the time of our lives...

























































































































































No comments: