"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Friday, May 2, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

This weeks theme is Having a Ball!

I have the perfect pictures to share as my Aunt Sue was visiting from Florida last week and bought my youngest nieces, Aubrey (4) and Savana (2), a t-ball set and a golf set. They were... well.... a hit.



















A little help from Aunt Sue...



















I guess sticking your tongue out helps...






















































SWING, BATTER BATTER, SWING....






















































I think Savvy would make a better caddy than golfer....

No comments: