"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lindsey is 12!


Today I went over to my brother's house to celebrate my niece Lindsey's 12th birthday. Lindsey (the one in the middle) has grown up so much and she is such a sweet, caring, respectful, smart, beautiful young woman! She dreams about attending the University of Georgia someday and she is already working very hard to make that dream come true. She is very sporty and especially good at basketball. She loves Aeropostale and she collects Webkinz. She's a Nascar lover and a Braves fan. She's on the Honor Roll at her middle school and she is just an all-around great kid! It's hard to believe she is almost the same age I was (13) when she was born. I pray that she continues to grow in the Lord and stay strong as she approaches her teen years.

No comments: