"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back in the ATL

I got home last Thursday and I'm already missing my Pigeon Forge! Here's a little clip I recorded at the Ripley's Old MacDonald mini-golf coarse with Tori, Jerry and Gayle... I sure do love them! I laugh more when I am with them than I do with anyone else. They are an amazing, loving, wonderful family and I sure do adore spending time with them. I know Tiffany is looking down from above and feeling so very proud of the way they are living their lives....always with her in their hearts and minds!



I'll add pictures from the trip soon. =)

No comments: