"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday

Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.
Psalm 33:3


I love summer!

The swimming, the sun, the extra family time, the traveling, and - even though I'm 25 - the no-school part!

Next week, I'm heading up to Pigeon Forge with my BFF (22 years and counting...) Tori and her awesome parents who have rented a cabin for all of us. We have so much fun every time we go. I am SO EXCITED about this trip!

Yesterday, my dad (aka Yaya) rescued a little frog from our pool. The girls, especially Savvy, loved this little guy...






















No comments: