"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Monday, June 9, 2008

Let's Switch Places...


Yesterday, my 4-year-old niece Aubrey and I were watching The Parent Trap. She liked it so much that she started scheming up a plan for her and I to "switch places". We drew masks of ourselves and she was so excited to show everyone. I wore the mask she made of herself and she wore the mask I made of me. She honestly wanted us to "swap houses" for the night and try to fool everyone. She's a riot! She is so creative and loves to cut, paste and draw. We had a lot of fun!



Later on, Aubrey made Savvy a mask of her very own...

No comments: