"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Friday, February 1, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday


Two years ago, I went on the vacation I had dreamed about since I was 13... a disney cruise to the bahamas. It was only a 4 day, 3 night cruise, but I had the time of my life and loved every single second of it...including the first night when I was pretty darn sea-sick.

This picture of the Disney Wonder was taken on Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. Good times, beautiful memories!

No comments: