"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Friday, February 22, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

The theme is then and now. This week I'm going to feature my niece/goddaughter/namesake Savana Nicole, who is 28 months old.

I didn't get my first digital camera until she was 2 months old so...

Then...

*EDIT* I just found this picture on a disc of Savvy just a few minutes after she was born. That's her big sister Aubrey seeing her for the very first time...

And now...


And here is a pic of the sisters today...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a sweetie!

Rachel said...

Precious pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I apologize that my pictures were not working. I have fixed them so they should work now.

Mandy said...

She is adorable! I love the picture where her sister is seeing her for the first time, what a beautiful moment capture!!

Tracy said...

Lovely pictures! They grow up and become little people so quickly dont they?

Dena said...

they are just precious!