"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself: but I am this person. And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."
-from the film Phoebe in Wonderland

Friday, February 15, 2008

Favoritie Foto Friday

This week's theme (hosted by Kiss The Frog 4 Me... a lovely blog I have been following for a few months) is SLEEPING ANGELS...










That is my precious niece Aubrey, now almost 4. This was taken when she was about 8 months old. How cute is she?!

Happy Birthday to her daddy - my brother - who is turning 28 today. Happy B-day, Jason!

**EDIT**
I had to add this picture I took a few minutes ago of my 2-year-old niece Savana...
What a hoot!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweet picture! Glad you are posted and are joining the fun!

Bus and Sabra said...

What a cutie pie! Your niece is a sweet little sleeper!! How exciting that you are about to head off to Florida to live-we love Florida-particularly the Gulf coast!
Welcome to the FFF club! :o) I try to post each week!
Sabra

Mom Of 3 said...

What a sweet picture! Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

What a cutie! They look so angelic when they are sleeping, dont they. Welcome to FFF!